The Japan Cider & Perry Awards is currently limited to commercial ciders only.
- All ciders must be registered (and payment complete) with the competition to be considered for judging.
- All cider samples must be sent in either cans or bottles. Each entry must consist of three bottles/cans of 330ml or greater volume.
- All cider samples must arrive by 7 September, 2018 to be judged.
- 1. Fill out the Registration Form below. If you are entering more than five ciders, simply fill out the form twice.
- 2. After entering, you will be contacted by email with instructions where to send your cider samples.
- 3. Send your cider samples to the address received.
That’s it! Easy – now just sit back and wait for our results: September 25, 2018.
Cider Entry Fees
One cider: ¥15,000
Two ciders: ¥27,000
Three ciders: ¥40,500
Four ciders: ¥54,400
Five ciders: ¥67,500